any one got good or bad results on mossy oak biologic seed

firebreather

:huh::huh:i have two nice food plot spots in clarke co. and i had a buddy plant some mossy oak biologic in his spot one time and his spot looked so lush, it looked like mine after planting wheat n sugar beets , what is your recomendation on this product, i usually plant soybeans,,, wheat ,,clover n sugar beets ,n they hit the soybeans n wheat at bow season n then chime in on the wheat n wont touch the sugar beets till the first frost hits then there gone leaving the wheat left at seasons end, i have havested two mounters on these spots but really lookin into the mossy oak product this season , just would like to really get your input on this . also ive got water so no problem with that , thanks in advance

firebreather

and i know some people will say just go to ur feed n seed store, but time i buy turnips rape, wheat soybeans,n sugar beets its more than biologic , im gonna get wheat any way to top on it but.......

win280

The only problem with planting a mixture, is the seeding depth for the different seed are different. So you may get the proper depth for clover and brassicas but not cereal grains.

firebreather

My buddy told me it was green patch he planted