Loganville banquet...

GeauxLSU

As far as know, there are no banquets scheduled anywhere since there is no longer a person employed to do such. The only fund raiser I'm aware of is the shotgun raffle. After that? Not sure. Maybe some other members can shed more light. Or maybe someone is trying to organize something for their own district?

tim1225agr

I know that the DU banquet is the Tuesday before the opening day of gun season. If you want any information on this I can let you know.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
If you would like to attend a GONetwork banquet contact the folks that put it on last time and see if they are going to do it again. we are still having them. (after a LONG break ) but they are being scheduled again.

tim1225agr

Follow up to previous post.

I finally got the dates on the Walton County Ducks Unlimited Banquet. It will be Tuesday October 10th at the Loganville American Legion Hall. Doors open at 6 Dinner at 7:30.

Single Ticket $65
Couples $90
Corporate table of 6 = $650
All these include dinner and your membership.

I am selling tickets to the dinner. I also have the Browning gun raffle tickets. 5 Browning Guns $100 raffle tickets only 100 tickets sold. So you have a 1 in 100 chance to win.

Send me a PM if you are interested in attending.

5 Browning Guns $100 raffle tickets only 100 tickets sold. So you have a 1 in 100 chance to win.

Does the winner get all 5 Browning guns, or is it a choice raffle (5 winners)?

I am selling tickets to the dinner.

That's wonderful.

How could we get in touch with you if we were inclined to buy one?

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Glad you found out looks like the banquet interest is sparked up agian thismake three that I know O f that have been planned and a date set! Great news!