BF Grant next week!

GA DAWG

Whos going on the primative weapons hunt next week.I'm going down tomorrow for alittle coon hunting deer scouting trip.I plan on hitting it thursday morning next week with the ol 50 cal.I'm gonna hit a thicket and try and see a good buck.Good luck to all whos going.

bilgerat

Senior
me!!

Ill be there with my 45 cva optima. ill be yhere looking for one bigger than the one in my avatar. [ i got him down there in nov] any one know what the limit on doe's will be?

GA DAWG

1 buck and 1 doe or 2 does.Usually kill quite a few on this hunt.Not many bucks,but lots of does.

7mm08

BF Grant

I'll be there with the 50 cal. CVA. Find some thick stuff and sit all day. Carbon blind in the short pines. I'll try to catch some deer trying to get back to cover. Good luck to everybody. Hunt safe. I hear there is always a crowd at the P.W. hunt.

Uncle T

Smoke Pole

I'll be there with Stealthman. Anyone know of a smokepole for sale or a good deal somewhere? Thanks.

Uncle T

bilgerat

Senior
bf grant

are yall going to camp? if so where is the best place to?ill be driving over from my deercamp near juilette ga. might want to camp at the wma if the weather aint too bad. ::huh:

GA DAWG

I'll more than likely be staying at my deer camp.Its about 12 miles or so from BF.I was there friday night coon hunting BF.Saw deer everywhere I went should be a great hunt! :yeah:

7mm08

camp

I'll be at the campground on the wma. you guys save me a spot. I have to go to my daughters band concert at her school on thursday so i'll get there late Thursday night. I hope there will be a second rut or at least a little chasing going on.

bilgerat

Senior
????

if I got a buck from the Nov. buck only quota gun hunt can I kill another buck at bf grant?
I still have a buck tag left .

GA DAWG

The nov buck means nothing.This is a different hunt they will tag them for you!

bilgerat

Senior
cool. might see yall there, ill be in a 04 red chevy 4x4 with a GONetwork sticker in the back window and the 12 pointer in the back!!!
::; :shoot: :yeah:
in that order
good luck yall

Last edited: