10-15-12

turkeyhunter835

BANNED !!!
I'm in hall Co.. Been a crazy morning so far.. Seen 8 and could not get a shot at any of them

lesscott02

At least you're seeing them! Haven't had any come by me... maybe one will slip up and.give you a shot!

Posted from Gon.com App for Android

Forsyth county deer down!!

Had three @ 25 yds good luck boys stick tight its shaping up for a good day !

Cooondog

Nothin in Marion county so far. But we are gettin a light rain..Yeehawww

tbrown913

i got up, had breakfast, got my shower, put on camo, and as i walked to the truck, lightning! So, of course i debated going, but the radar said no!

i did go move two stands once the rain stopped, got 20 new acres to hunt with about 12 acres of planted fields, and white oaks on a couple spots!

tbrown913

i got up, had breakfast, got my shower, put on camo, and as i walked to the truck, lightning! So, of course i debated going, but the radar said no!

i did go move two stands once the rain stopped, got 20 new acres to hunt with about 12 acres of planted fields, and white oaks on a couple spots!

chrisj345

I'm in Hancock just settled in the roller coaster tree stand. Saw a deer when driving in. Hope they move here. Good luck

chad smith

Been in a tree since 5pm done arrowed a doe and watched her do the ol wobble and fall about 20 yrds from POI! Shot her at 5 yrds! She came in at 5:35pm

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
Wind dying down some now. No deer yet, only a bunch of turkeys seen so far. Getting that time though. Congrats on the Doe, Chad.

HUNTER24/7

Been in a tree since 5pm done arrowed a doe and watched her do the ol wobble and fall about 20 yrds from POI! Shot her at 5 yrds! She came in at 5:35pm

Great job. May want to change your handle to KILLA.

I just got settled in for quick fast and easy sit in Butts.