10/18 pm

tbrown913

headed out in Newton county. maybe they will hit the field tonight!

Posted from Gon.com App for Android

oaky-woods-8-pointer

Been it the stand for about 30 min sittin over freash scrape and lots of tracks and acorns ready to fill some space on the wall or the freezer

Bowhunter Matt

gonna head that way in a little bit got to pick up my kid from school at 430.

albridges

Will be headed out at 5. Taking a buddy's son with his bang stick. Good luck boys and girls.

cuda67bnl

On the ground in Walton......

huckhgh

Any movement in Walton? I'm going this weekend and wondering if I should do AM or PM. Thanks for the scouting report!

oaky-woods-8-pointer

Saw a little tree thrashing around pretty good but could not see what was doing it .gonna be a good afternoon to be in the stand

Curtis-UGA

Just snuck into a stand in Rockdale. Saw a pretty nice buck in last Friday evening. Beautiful afternoon!

MAC2

OTG in Barrow. Junior is sitting by himself for the first time this year and texting me non stop. (talking a lot of smack 'bout how he's gonna be king o de woods this year)

More power to him!

albridges

my little buddy just put a buck on the ground. waiting on a doe now maybe he can double up

:cool:

Posted from Gon.com App for Android

cuda67bnl

I got busted as I was getting ready to leave the woods. Should have waited about 2 more minutes. Don't know if it was a buck or doe, but it was blowing up a storm at about 40 yards.

Latest posts