LFTT...10/29 pm

deast1988

Ill be joining you here in about 30mins flood plains in newton county along the alcovy river looking for a river ghost tonight. Good luck.

Corey J

Yes sir I'm out here with ya! Sittin at the bottom of a ridge in Bartow! I think I'll definitely have to spot the deer first instead hear it!

WishIwuzhuntin

Washington County checking in. Got tired of riding a tree this morning. On a powerline in a tower stand this evening. This wind is insane. I just want to see something!

Posted from Gon.com App for Android

swalker1517

Checked in and out of Upson county. Saw 1 at daybreak and my brother in law saw 3. Bout got blown outa the stand though.

Hankus

Good luck yall. I got too much to do this evening

HUNTER24/7

Hang on guys. I'm going to hold out until the morning. Should be able to see better. May not be a leaf on a tree after these winds.

deast1988

Newton made it. Flood plains goin to rattle at 6:15 and 7 looking for a bruiser I'm otg with ultra mag buddy is in a buddy stand winds whipping the trees good but not too bad in this bottom.

firewalker78

Jenkins county checking in, food plot in the middle of some planted pines. I would be lying if I said I wasn't skeered to death with this wind blowing like it is. I hope I picked a good tree.
Jumped a real nice buck and doe out of here midday stalking yesterday, hoping they stuck around.

oaky-woods-8-pointer

Butts county here slipped into the woods in the bosses back yard for the afternoon first time back here this year I hope to see something worth staying out here for got another place I hunt 6 miles down the road with a few good shooters on cam I hope I picked the right property to hunt tonight

oaky-woods-8-pointer

Well I had a big one walk into my crosshairs as I was about to shoot a doe and waited til I had a shot but he would not stop so I shot him walking it got dark fast so we backed out and gonna go back after work and look from what I could tell he maybe way bigger then the one in my avatar