Need an appliance guy

jigman29

I have a hobart model 403 cuber that I can't get to work at all.I have tested the wiring and am at a standstill.It has a relay with a prong coming off it and no extra wires to plug into it.When I put the tester to it it is reading 120.My question is:Does anyone have one of these machines they can take a pic of so I can see where the wiring goes to see is mine is wired properly?Thanks in advance for your help.

bamaboy

Google the model # and the make of it and then pick the literature page then pick the service manuel/maintenance and then go to the wiring schematic page and it should show you the info/schematic of the wiring,if you need to send me the info on it and I will send you back what you are looking for

jigman29

I can't get the picture to show up on my computer.I must not have the right software to see it.I have a wiring diagram at work I will try to send it to you from work tomorrow.Thanks.It is a hobart model 403 tenderizer if that helps any,I can't find much on the net about it though.

jigman29

Thanks for the help guys,I bypassed the relay and replaced the safety switch and it works like a charm.