11/3 am

firewalker78

Eating some breakfast, getting ready to head out in a few. Hoping the wind is right for my clear cut stand, if not back up is the power line.:shoot::flag:

albridges

Good Luck guys and gals.

And please be safe out there, these stories of people getting hurt falling out stands and the poor people that have been shot, have really been keeping me more conscience of my decisions to and from the stand.

BIG RANDY

just settled in in Washington county. man that moon sure is bright. gonna sit until I kill a good buck or them krystal burgers I had last night say get down!

Posted from Gon.com App for Android

Curtis-UGA

Tucked in a little wood lot between two hay fields in Newton Co. Spot hasn't been hunted this year. Hopefully it pays off.

308browning

Just settled in over in Meriwether. Someone turn the brightness down a few clicks.

Souhternhunter17

Up in the stand here in oconee overlooking a road and hardwoods acerns still falling like rain. Hopefully theyll move despite the full moon last night!

Dupree

Settled otg in a liberty county oak flat. Gonna have about 2 hours to hunt then I got to go put a water pump on my wife's Durango.

Dupree

1st shot of morning. It's legal by 3 minutes but its still pretty dark.

mose

Twin City checking in! Get em boys!

RON OLIVER

Bartow county. checking in..hunting same spot ..thick clear cut and hard wood....beautiful edge...good luck guys....b safe.....knock a hole

HenryHunter

Morgan Co. on a hardwood ridge. Deer all around my stand walking in. Hopefully the persistence of hunting this spot will pay off!

gsp754

Banned
In the tree in paulding, getting a little chilly. The birds just started chirping and the dang squirrels are out of bed and starting their daily racket!

Hankus

Perched an halfway ready :banana: