11/15 am Let's get after them

alantaylor

In Taylor county just outside reynolds and its 44 slight breeze. Good luck to everyone maybe today is the day

reno

Here in bold springs Walton county good luck

chrisj345

Jameson, you been seeing any rutting action in Hancock? I am on the West side of the county and seems like the rut has just quit completely in the last week...

oaky-woods-8-pointer

Monroe co sittin in a blind fellin cozy lookin out into an old clearcut and logging roads was lookin for bone now im thinkin bout just trying for my first deer with a pistol

jsav

Up in Laurens county I have seen 21 deer since Saturday and killed a six point and missed a big one with the bow.

SpotandStalk

Sitting in a box in South Ga. Looking into thinned pines. Small hardwood draw behind me with a highway 300 yards behind the hardwoods. Food plot to my left with a nice scrape line running behind it.

Nice 10 and heavy 8 on cam. Cmon big boy come freshen these scrapes.

HUNTER24/7

I was just thinking I feel like I'm turkey hunting sitting on the ground in this big field when a gobbler starts to yelp and about ten more gobble their heads off.

papachaz

Just had some turkeys fly down behind. Can't see em but can hear them calling. Man I love the woods in the morning.