11/18 am

oaky-woods-8-pointer

Hunting a tract of private property in bibb county on the ocmulgee river with a friend who's family owns the land ...buck hunting today

alantaylor

Back in taylor county today after daughter's cheer comp yesterday. Near the swamp on huge rubs and deer highways in ground blind. Too thick to go up. Good luck to all. Several in area saw chasing yesterday morning just not a huge one. Come on big boy

Wilkinson county in a creek bottom with pines to my back. Alot of shooting around here last night. Settled in and gunna see what happens.

Curtis-UGA

Back on the powerline in Taylor Co. Dad saw a good one late yesterday pushing a doe, hopefully he slips up this morning. My last day down here, may actually be my last deer hunt for a while. Have killed 4 does with my bow, been holding out for a real good buck. About wore out with it. Ready to get my beagles out and start rabbit hunting. Sure I will still deer hunt a few hunts here and there, but nothing like I have been. Good luck fellas!

papachaz

27 degrees in this Polk hardwood bottom. Good luck all and y'all be safe!

lectrikman

Here in Elbert co. swaying in the wind. Overlooking a food plot in hardwoods. Good luck all.

Dupree

In liberty county. In some mature pine hardwood nix with a thick clear cut to my left and planted pines behind me.

frdstang90

Here in the wind in Oglethorpe county hoping for the best. Good luck everyone.

Posted from Gon.com App for Android

BornToHuntAndFish

Best of luck to ya'll chasing whitetails this morning. Hope they are moving well for ya'll.

westken94

Checking in from bartow. Hunting a double stand on a 100 acre field. Hopefully ill get to test out the range on the .270.

jameson

Here in Hancock again. Wasent able to hunt yesterday went to Athens to cheer them dawgs on. Sitting over a turnip food plot, decent amount of wind,its in the lower 40's. Good luck folks

GaNole

Sw thomas co. all I got to say is thank you to baylor and stanford! That was awesome!! Changed stands, saw a small buck moving at a good pace. Hoping to get something soon.