12/8 am lets get em

tbrown913

Newton county, 54 degrees and headed to my bow stand with the slug gun. leaves are down I can see 100yds of oaks and scrub between two 5 acre plots of 12 year old planted pines.

Posted from Gon.com App for Android

big10dwn

Here in Butts County, Sitting in hardwood bottom on edge of pine thicket bedding area on one side and cane break on the other.

Fixing to head to stand in a creek bottom, had a fresh scrape in there last weekend. A little foggy here in Wilkinson. Good luck to all!

John

Sumter county. 55 degrees and calm wind. Sitting in a box stand with my 5 year old. He's wearing out a biscuit in the dark. Sounds like a cow chewing cud. Saw ten deer from here last Saturday. Hoping to see just one today. Good luck everyone.

Sheltz

Holding the ole "indian stick" in the top of a tree in north Forsyth. Pretty sure anything downwind for about a mile will be long gone...darn jäger!! Good luck all.

Corey J

I'm in Acworth huntin with one of my good buddies. Got the bow with me this mornin! Haven't gotten one with the bow this year so hopefully it'll happen this morning!!

deerhunter388

Madison county hunting with a disabled veteran for the outdoors without limits grand slam weekend overlooking a pasture bottom. good luck yall be safe!

deast1988

In JOco on a big oat field. Listening. To th duck wars taking place all around me. Stuffs dyin if half thes shots I'm hearing are accurate. I'm joining the duck duck crowd tmrw. But I got the xbolt ready to eat right now.

wingnut2000

Hunting Dodge county on a friends property. Calm wind and 50 degrees. Haven't killed one yet this season been waiting on a big one. Hope I get it done this weekend. Saw a shooter on the way in not far from here

MAC2

Barrow County checking in. Second rut is here.
Sitting close to a natural funnel. Fresh scrapes all around. Big boy needs to show himself again.