12/12 am

Gonna see if I can't get some meat for the freezer this mornin. Maybe they wanna play in the rain here in atkinson co.

josey wales

Back in climber in Coweta, need meat also! Good luck!

Natty Bumppo

Hunting on Coopers creek WMA this morning. Not as cold as I was expecting but it should be a good morning nevertheless.

papachaz

Pine Log WMA crowded this morning. This is why you have several spots scouted on a WMA. Good luck and be safe everyone

doates

Sitting at work waiting on my relief!@%$^# . Wishing I was sitting in the woods. Good luck to all. And I have a dentist appointment when I get off.

firehouse9

Rockdale checking in. Its on like donkey kong, Jack! Good luck and you guys on WMA's stay safe out there!

kmartin112888

Up a tree in Pike county... Illinois!!! This am it is 26° here and i saw a lot of deer on the way to the stand this morning off the sides of the road. This should be a fun morning. I've got a fist full of tags burning a hole in my pocket so I'll be giving out rage s like there m&m's candy!

GaNole

Here in sw thomas co. kinda hoping something would be moving before heavier rain gets here, but nothing so far. Got a pretty good buck monday evening after a rain shower.