Lftt 12-29 am

albridges

Good morning...bout to be headed out in Crisp. Feels good here cold and wet. Maybe we can ground check one. Good luck boys and girls and be safe!

bobby07

Henry Co. Don't need the meat too bad but my wall seems to be missing something.

mesena man

Got in early only to have to set my blind back up... we've had some bad wind lately... nothing yet Warren co

BowHard

Banned
Good luck gentlemen Ill be heading to the airport in about 30 mins to pick up my girlfriend... oh joy. lol Yall bust somethin this morning!!!!

jimmyb

Woke up late decided to hunt around house my wife let out dog out,did not tell her i was stayin home oh well he left gonna sit a while.Good luck everyone

firehouse9

Henry Co. Don't need the meat too bad but my wall seems to be missing something.

We are hunting off 81 in Henry and been seeing some chassing here latley. Have you been seeing any? Just wondering how the deer are acting where you are. Thanks

Laytdogg

In Brantley County! Rain has stopped but the wind is howling! Tomorrow will make a month since i have seen a deer from the tree! Tomorrow is my birthday, but i dont hunt on Sunday, so i have to get my birthday deer today! Good luck to all!