$5.00 end of year points pot
$40.00 pot payed out in 3 places

1st 50%
2nd 30%
3rd 20%

if you have any questions contact

chris 229 321 2803 or rodney 229 938 2009

Rodbender

Well the prefishing has started.I know one team went yesterday and boated 4 fish,not bad for first time fishing the area of Lake Eufaula.I think it is another team over there today.

full throttle

Well rod bender we had a good time prefishing sat. we had 4 fish with the largest one going 20lbs. We did not get to cover much water because boat kept cutting off. It is in the shop getting some tlc and hope to get here back on the water before tournament time.

full throttle

chatt katt tournament

Still in shop. I am having a new water pump installed and carburators rebuilt. I hope to get it back maybe sat. If i dont have to work all weekend i will try and do some more prefishing. Are you going fishing this weekend? Looks like great weather for fishing.

Rodbender

I did go Sat. afternoon,but didn't do much.I had the family with me mostly relaxing and enjoying the great weather.I do know there was some people prefishing Sat.,but they have been tight lipped on what was caught.

Nuttin Better

Where is River Bluff in relation to River Bend Park? I was there in September and I fished out of River Bend Park and I would be interested in coming over and fishing this tournament with yall.

full throttle

Chatt Katt tournament

Nuttin Better where are you from ? I seen in the pic that it look like you might have fish the calabas catfish tournament out of columbus. we hope it works out so you can come join us for a day on the water .

Nuttin Better

Nuttin Better where are you from ? I seen in the pic that it look like you might have fish the calabas catfish tournament out of columbus. we hope it works out so you can come join us for a day on the water .

I am from Covington, GA. I did come over and fish the Cabalas KingKat tournament last year. It was my first time fishing there and I want to come back and fish some more in that area.

full throttle

Chatt Katt Tournament

Rodbender i got my boat out of the shop and i hope everything is good now. I am going to georgetown this week end and try some prefishing. I will let you know how it turns out. You are welcome to go with us if you have time.

full throttle

Chatt Katt Tournament

Our first tournament of 2013 is at hand. Next weekend Jan 26th we will meet at River bluff park in GeorgeTown Ga. from 9 am to 5 pm est to kick off the 2013 Tournament fishing season. I am looking forward to seeing all you fellow Chatt Katters at the tournament. We welcome all you fisher men and women to come join us for a day on the water. I hope the weather will be nice.

full throttle

I think the weather will be better than had been forcast for saturday morning. I think we will have a good weigh in. Hope everyone will be able to come join us at River Bluff Landing in Georgetown,ga.