Eliminator Series

SkeeterZX225

Any one know if they are going to try and have it this year, or has GON totally axed it after last years' cancellation?

Was hoping they would try again and maybe even ask for some input to help get a better turnout.

I think they should have round one as a regular tournament to set the field (top 32 to round 2) and set the brackets based on total weight instead of random. This way, as long as they have atleast 32 entries, they can have the tournament, it won't pay as much, but they could still do it.

If round one was a "qualifying" round, they could even do things like: take the top 28 weights for automatic entry to round 2, give past 2 champs a bye to round 2 and have a few random drawings for a round 2 slot. The random drawing would keep it interesting for everyone!

Anyway, I would like to see it happen.

chestatee

No Eliminator this year. We really need to show some interest to GON and get this thing back going. I believe this could be a very big thing, great format. It is the most exciting tournament i have fished.

aaron batson

No Eliminator this year. We really need to show some interest to GON and get this thing back going. I believe this could be a very big thing, great format. It is the most exciting tournament i have fished.

Couldnt have said anything any better!!! Bring it back