Looking for small tract around Forsyth County!

Guy

I am wanting to lease a small tract next year in Forsyth County. It could be bow only or shotgun only. Don't matter to me.

Please let me know if there is anything out there!

It can also be in the immediate surrounding counties. Thanks.

Last edited:

Label Dawg

:bounce: Good luck finding ANYTHING in Forsyth County for next year.

I live in the Coal Mt. area and I can't even keep up with all of the re-zoning for subdivisions....the yellow signs are EVERYWHERE :eek:

The county commissioners should stand to make a pile of money during their one term :D

::huh: I can't wait to find out how they plan on handling all of the traffic these new developments will generate!

Craig Knight

Commissioners

Label Dawg said:
:bounce: Good luck finding ANYTHING in Forsyth County for next year.

I live in the Coal Mt. area and I can't even keep up with all of the re-zoning for subdivisions....the yellow signs are EVERYWHERE :eek:

The county commissioners should stand to make a pile of money during their one term :D

::huh: I can't wait to find out how they plan on handling all of the traffic these new developments will generate!
They dont worry about that ,cause that will be the next set of commissioners problem to deal with.For the most part they are all almost brain dead. :clap:

CMG Hunter

Forsyth County

GUY ,
I ALSO LIVE IN THE COAL MTN. AREA.
I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANYTHING OVER TWO ACRES
LEFT.SUBDIVISION,SUBDIVISON,OR LETS CUT UP SOMEONES PROPERTY IT'S ALL PROGRESS ::huh: ::huh:

LAND HERE IS ABOUT TO BE A THING OF THE PAST.

JUST MY OPINION.

GA DAWG

I'm also in the coal mt area,but I'm lucky to live and hunt on 200ac of family land.It want be around but probably a few more years if that long.A new sign went up today to rezone some property across the rd.We are already surrounded by subdivisions.I hate it with a passion.So if the money is right this will also be a subdivision before long.I'll need alittle help with these deer in a couple years.I plan on leaving none. :shoot:

GA DAWG

Will call when the time comes.

Guy

Well, I am going tp ask a few people I know about a few tracts. The worse they can say is no.