Jews that hate Yeshu

hobbs27

As many Christians pray for the survival of Israel and await things that have already come to pass, many Jews are fed up with your missionary work, and tell us how they really feel about Jesus.

http://koshertorah.com/PDF/Yeshu-HaNotzri.pdf

Lowjack

Well you would be too , if a Jehova witness came to your door or a Seventh day adventist or any other church not considered Christian.

Many Jews have issues with Today's Christianity Doctrines , such as worshipping a man ,3 gods,Praying to saints , Not Keeping the law , the Torah teaches against these things , how then can someone come and tell me to believe these things and forsake what G-d told us was a PERPETUAL covenant ?

rjcruiser

As many Christians pray for the survival of Israel and await things that have already come to pass, many Jews are fed up with your missionary work, and tell us how they really feel about Jesus.

http://koshertorah.com/PDF/Yeshu-HaNotzri.pdf

Didn't watch the video/click the link...but at the end of the day, we are to love our enemies...pray for them...witness to them. They are God's chosen people and He has a plan for them.

Well you would be too , if a Jehova witness came to your door or a Seventh day adventist or any other church not considered Christian.

Many Jews have issues with Today's Christianity Doctrines , such as worshipping a man ,3 gods,Praying to saints , Not Keeping the law , the Torah teaches against these things , how then can someone come and tell me to believe these things and forsake what G-d told us was a PERPETUAL covenant ?

:rolleyes: Why am I not surprised by your response?

hobbs27

Would you say this is how most Jews feel about Christians, or a few?I find it interesting especially the way premillinial Christians typically hold the Jew as a higher being...or closer to God than themselves.

Artfuldodger

Would you say this is how most Jews feel about Christians, or a few?I find it interesting especially the way premillinial Christians typically hold the Jew as a higher being...or closer to God than themselves.

Not that I'm trying to get away from the op nor do I even care how most Jews feel about my Salvation, but do you see Christians who are premillinial lacking in Salvation?
I'm just trying to get a handle on who you feel are true Christians. Just to let you no how I feel, I believe Jesus is my savior and is the only path for me to see God.

hobbs27

Not that I'm trying to get away from the op nor do I even care how most Jews feel about my Salvation, but do you see Christians who are premillinial lacking in Salvation?
I'm just trying to get a handle on who you feel are true Christians. Just to let you no how I feel, I believe Jesus is my savior and is the only path for me to see God.

Absolutely not lacking in salvation.I love my premillinial brother's and sisters.We just differ on some things but not Salvation.

gemcgrew

They are God's chosen people and He has a plan for them.
Are you referring to the physical descendents of Abraham or the spiritual? Isaiah described the physical descendants of Abraham, the physical nation of Israel, as reprobate (Isaiah 2:6). The forsaken of God can not be saved (Isaiah 6:9-12, John 12:37-41).

There is a spiritual seed, the elect (Jew and Gentile) of God, scattered around the world. These are "the Israel of God" and "all Israel shall be saved".

hobbs27

This from the file....

" Yeshu lived a life of division, prejudice and violence. He died a death that was fitting of
someone who so flagrantly violated G-d’s laws. There is no need to argue who killed
Yeshu, whether it was the Romans or the Jews. Neither killed him. It was G-d who
killed Yeshu. Or better yet, it was G-d that allowed nature to take its course and allowed
Yeshu to reap the fruits of what he had sown.
To call such a man G-d is a criminal mistake that must end, and will end very shortly with
the coming of G-d’s true messiah."

hobbs27

This also....

It is this 2,000 year old monument, this standing Western Wall of the ancient temple that
bears witness that Yeshu’s prophecy regarding the destruction of temple did not come
true. Yeshu is recorded as saying, “Not one stone shall be left upon another, which will
not be torn down.” The Western Wall of the temple still stands. It has always stood.
Many stones, one on top of the other, today remain the way they stood at the time that
Yeshu himself laid eyes upon them. His prophecy of “Not one stone shall be left upon
another, which will not be torn down” was, therefore, not fulfilled!"

There's a problem with this, and it's the wall was not a wall of the temple but a wall around the city.Jesus prophecy stands!

rjcruiser

There is a spiritual seed, the elect (Jew and Gentile) of God, scattered around the world. These are "the Israel of God" and "all Israel shall be saved".

I would disagree. The Church did not replace Israel in the Abrahamic Covenant.

This from the file....

" Yeshu lived a life of division, prejudice and violence. He died a death that was fitting of
someone who so flagrantly violated G-d’s laws. There is no need to argue who killed
Yeshu, whether it was the Romans or the Jews. Neither killed him. It was G-d who
killed Yeshu. Or better yet, it was G-d that allowed nature to take its course and allowed
Yeshu to reap the fruits of what he had sown.
To call such a man G-d is a criminal mistake that must end, and will end very shortly with
the coming of G-d’s true messiah."

Is that any different from the position of the Jews that were alive during Jesus' time? Did that keep Jesus from giving them the message?

gemcgrew

I would disagree. The Church did not replace Israel in the Abrahamic Covenant.
The Jewish church was a shadow and type. The Abrahamic Covenant, along with the others, is partial revelation of the everlasting covenant of grace. This made with Christ before the world began.

The Church is the Israel of God. "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." (Romans 2:28,29)

"Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham." (Galatians 3:7)

hobbs27

Is that any different from the position of the Jews that were alive during Jesus' time? Did that keep Jesus from giving them the message?

I cant determine how many Jews of that time, or this time take this position.I do know the Jew was the first to become Christian, and I know once they realized Jesus was indeed Lord and that they had participated in murdering Him, they were pricked in the heart and was at a loss as to what they should do.
Peter explained they were to repent and be baptized....Too many Christians give Jews a bye on salvation pointing to the old covenant as a way of salvation for them....There is only one way!

rjcruiser

The Church is the Israel of God.

And this would be where we disagree.

Peter explained they were to repent and be baptized....Too many Christians give Jews a bye on salvation pointing to the old covenant as a way of salvation for them....There is only one way!

Absolutely.

There has only been one way ever.

x2....we are shown this in Hebrews.

This does not mean though, that God's promise to Israel is void.

rjcruiser

Do you believe God's promise is to national Israel?

As far as the Abrahamic covenant, it was to Abraham and his descendents. And there was a reason that Abraham fell asleep and did not pass between the animals that were cut in two. God knew that they'd never be able to keep their end of the covenent....but God did pass between those animals. God's promise to Abraham will never be broken.

hobbs27

And that would be a false gospel.

Pat Robertson and John Hagee have both expressed their belief in a dual covenant, so would you consider them to be teachers of a false Gospel ?
I would.