Looking for a lease in KY, IL or maybe IN

Non-Typical

I am looking for a lease in Kentucky or Illinois. Preferably something in the 150-300 acre range. It would be myself and possibly two or three others, ethical professionals that will only take mature bucks. We want to have our own place to avoid the normal hunting club drama. Please pm me if you have something that may work for us.
Utopia would be property that hasn't been "hunted out" and offers mature buck possibilities.

updated 2/19- looking for smaller tract now in KY or IL only, looks like it may be only 1-2 now maybe 80-150 acres or so. Prefer that property has firearm rights and I/we would be the only hunters having access to hunt (deer only). Will definitely consider bow only as long as there is no firearms allowed by other hunters (not paying for others to sling lead). I only have a limited number of days that I can hunt due to extensive travel with work.
Thanks for those that have reached out to me and I apologize if it has taken me a little time to respond, been on the road a lot!

Last edited:

Non-Typical

Thank you for all of the responses,

I have made arrangements to hunt in Iowa for 2013so I am no longer looking for a lease.
I have been presented with some outstanding opportunities and really appreciate you gentlemen sending me your information.
I hope everyone has a successful 2013!

Latest posts