I just got my Lonnie Mabry calls wow

scoot12

DSCN1311_zps5711668c.jpg
I just received my Mabry calls today, wow what a deal, box is purpleheart over cedar, glass is walnut with a cherry soundboard and the call that really stands out a mahogony slate over cherry sounboard with four strikers. I own about 30 different custom slate calls and this slate with the bloodwood striker next to it sounds absolutely incredible. Pots are $25 and box was $50. The glass and box sound better then a lot of calls twice that much. Scoot

Gaswamp

Looks like scoot made a long trip

M Sharpe

Nice looking calls Scott!! Not sure about the decor. Doesn't match the calls. LOL

M Sharpe

Does he offer anything other than purpleheart lids?

ChristopherA.King

Love my calls he made and it is well worth the visit he has more stories than anyone I have ever met.

turkeyhook

Scoot,they are some nice looking calls you got there.I bet they sound outstanding.What type of wood is that 2 striker from the left of the slate pot?

rmcatcher

A good man!

He makes some beautiful calls but sitting in his shop and listening to his stories is somthing that is worth more than anything u could buy. That's one good man.

wellwood

Where exactly is his shop? I am not to far from there. I need a new box call and maybe a new slate.