Gobbler lounger

labsnducks

Noticed cabelas still has their gobbler lounger for $34.99 but their predator lounger is on sale for for $19.99. Same chair just different camo. Just letting everyone know who may need one.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Got a Bass Pro paper today. Noticed they have one now that looks just like it for 24.99.

oudig2

Nice chair

You are right, same chair. I've had a gobbler lounger for a couple years. It's a tad heavy, but at 50 years old it sure makes my hunts enjoyable.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Put a gun sling on it. I'm about to hit 49 and the one time I forgot my new one last year, I decided I couldn't sit on my tail anymore.

masonbell1

For all you that don't have one. I strongly recommend you get one. It's the best 30 bucks Ive ever spent. I never turkey hunt without it. Its so comfortable Heck I even killed a doe out of it last deer season.

nhancedsvt

Banned
I only carry mine on afternoon hunts. I don't sit long enough in the mornings to justify toting a chair around, but it's worth the $20 for the few times it does get used.

WestGaJohn

The only reasons I've not invested in one is because I've got some very hilly hunting properties that I'm allowed on & I'm skeptical about if it will be stable. Also, I do an awful lot of ambushing or attempting an ambush & the less gear, the easier to conceal movment. I can see that it would be decidedly more comfortable on a long sit, though.

rex upshaw

All those who have them speak highly of their comfort, but I'm not interested in toting a 7 lb chair.

T-N-T

Picked me up a "predator" chair the other day. still awaiting its arrival. But, I found last year that I had lots of good set-ups in brush or grass, with NO tree to lean on. I dont know about yall, but its hard for me to sit with nothing to lean on especially for more than a few minutes. I dont care if its 12 lbs, if I kill birds because I have it and, Im comfy doing it..... Well it may be a good season this year

WestGaJohn

Picked me up a "predator" chair the other day. still awaiting its arrival. But, I found last year that I had lots of good set-ups in brush or grass, with NO tree to lean on. I dont know about yall, but its hard for me to sit with nothing to lean on especially for more than a few minutes. I dont care if its 12 lbs, if I kill birds because I have it and, Im comfy doing it..... Well it may be a good season this year

I agree with that. Nothing to lean on makes one tough sit. Putting that seat up in some tall pasture grass would be a good set up. I killed my first bird as I was leaned up against a barbed wire fence post in some tall grasses & without that fence post, I would have been out of their at least 30 minutes earlier.

jpatton

I never turkey hunt without mine. Best chair i ever had. I did put a gun sling on it and it helped with carrying it around.