Gobbling 3-9-13

Jamey J

First trip out listening this year & heard 4 birds. They hammerd hard for bout 20 mins then just got quiet. One of em kept goin off & on but he finally quit too!" Awsome morn'n here in Screven Co.:cool:

albrown100

What part of Screven you hunt ? I hunt close to Newington .

Highland

U guys are lucky. Woke up here in VA with snow on the ground and 22 deg.. Gonna be a beautiful day here. Gonna get all the way up to 60 I hope. Looking forward to the 23rd. and seeing my next favorite place on earth. Hope the turkeys are getting in the act and looking for LOVE! Keep the posts coming because it just gets us all FIRED UP!! Good hunting!!!!!!!!!

albrown100

oh yea , I hunt hunt a Piece of land off the river there in Cooperville also there is a lot of water in that swamp . Should have roostin on the higher ground .I need to go check it out havent been there scince all the rain

supaman002

Well, my wife and I are visiting blue ridge this weekend woke up about 30, minutes ago to watch sun rise over the mountains and listen for any birds, I heard a few hens but no boys pretty morning I figured I hear a few time sounding off