Big ol Redhead

BeardsandSpurs

Caught this joker strolling through the woods, he better hope he's not doing this in 9 days or he's gonna get slapped with #5's across the face!!!!

Attachments

• redhead.jpg
    redhead.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 1,051

albrown100

I hear Ya Man !!!I am pretty pumped up myself. Been seeing alot of turkeys in the fields the last week or so in our area . I live in Brooklet area but mostly hunt in Screven county. You hunting in Bulloch ?

six

He won't be far.

hambone76

Out looking for :love:
Give him a dose of :shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

albrown100

Yea I have some land on the Ogeechee I hunt near Cooperville . Going to check those birds out this weekend . That swamp is full of water right now .:eek: Thats where the Gobbler in my avatar was killed:cheers:

RUNnGUN

Where I live you can't tell people where you hunt or show off pictures because if you do you'll find someone else set up on your bird opening morning!!

BeardsandSpurs

Yeah I hear ya! I wish somebody'd try that on mine!! The reason I can is because my dad farms 1000 acres of fields and has another 600-800 in planted pines!! So nobody really goes through there.

RUNnGUN

One of my plots is 1,000 acres with 450 being cultivated and 550 being swamp bottom and a few planted pines, but the old owners like to think it's still there's and hunt it. have caught them several times in there and called the law but doesn't seem to phase them.

chadf

There's some valuable info happening in this picture, hopefully some will learn from it !

RUNnGUN

Maybe he's a lone gobbler looking for a hen and could be more easily called in than a henned up gobbler?

Mark K

Banned
Let's see...10:42am and he's all by himself. And the hunters are all done hunting complaining how they didn't hear anything or see anything!!
Unlike most other type of hunting, turkey hunting is an all day affair!

hambone76

Let's see...10:42am and he's all by himself. And the hunters are all done hunting complaining how they didn't hear anything or see anything!!
Unlike most other type of hunting, turkey hunting is an all day affair!

Yessir. Killed several after 10:00 when the hens abandoned them.
That could also be a lonely, satellite bird.