Cedar Creek In Gainesville

bradpatt03

Allen Creek In Gainesville

I Hear The Cedar Creek Wma In Gainesville (bow Only) Is Kicking Right Now. 3 Guys I Know Went Up There And In One Morning Saw About 50 Deer (shot 2) And Missed A Chance At A Huge 8pt. Any One Else Tried Their Luck Up There?

Last edited:

Buford_Dawg

Not familiar with Cedar Creek

around Gainesville, I believe Cedar Creek is about 80 -125 miles south of Gainesville. Are you referring to Allen Creek WMA which is around Gainesville?

deermeat270

Banned
Are you sure someone is not blowing smoke?

Deer

bradpatt03

ALLEN CREEK!!! YEAH I STAND CORRECTED. :banginghe
AND NO QUITE ACTUALLY I'M NOT. THEY HAVE PICTURES. THEY NEVER SAW THEM IN LARGE GROUPS. JUST HAD 4 OR 5 DIFFERENT ONES THE WHOLE MORNING. NOT TO MENTION SOME OF THEM PROBABLY SAW THE SAME ONES. THEY WERE HUNTING REAL CLOSE TO ONE ANOTHER.

bradpatt03

HEY DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER. ::huh: :shoot: I JUST HEARD FROM HIM AND WHO KNOWS. BUT HE REALLY DOES HAVE A PICTURE OF THE TWO DOES THEY SHOT AND ANOTHER PIC HE TOOK OUT OF HIS STAND THAT I CAN COUNT 5 IN. MAYBE HE'S JUST USING IT AS AN EXCUSE TO GET ME TAG ALONG NEXT TIME :confused:

beginnersluck

I've hunted there a good bit...

But I haven't seen but 2 does that were out of range. But I did hear about them trying to start a project by bringing in 1000 deer to help the population. :bounce: Just kiddin', but I tell you what...with all the subdivisions going up and taking the habitat away, I'm sure that a few deer may be pushed into that area!

bradpatt03

well i guess i'll have to call him out on that story before he talks me into heading that way. preciate it guys