SJA at Stone Mountain 7-20

David Pinner

come on out and join us at Stone Mountain Park this Saturday. We will be blasting off at 6:30am and there will be a 3 fish limit instead of our normal 5. See yall there

walton1

Can we vote on the three fish limit before the tourney? I don't think there will be a problem with mortality. Especially considering the three lakes were about to visit.

bsanders

Just asking, what is the reason for the 3 fish limit? Is this something yall do this time of year for a certain number of tourneys after a certain date? Not being a smart butt, just curious.

wwright713

Just something new this year. We had a lot of boats weigh in dead fish last year during this time. We don't like fishing half days so at our club meeting this was an alternative solution. I know there will not be a vote pretournament day. Directors may choose to vote after tourney but I doubt it because votes were in at beginning of year. Not bein rude but if you want to vote on something attending preseason meetings are where it's done...

David Pinner

yes, it was voted on by the club at the beginning of the season. It is just something new to try out instead of shorter tournament day. We don't have many dead fish, but this time of the year is when we have the most. If it works, great! If it doesn't, we will try something different next year. I didn't care either way cause you still have to have the most weight! see yall early Saturday!!

Jim Lee

Congats to Dzafer for first place (12.82#) and big fish
(6.46#). That would be a good catch anyday at Stone Mountain, but this is a THREE fish limit! High Voltage better watch out next Saturday!

Attachments

• St Mtn 7-20-2013 001.jpgBF.jpg
    St Mtn 7-20-2013 001.jpgBF.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 258

Rattlin Rogue

Nice job Dzafer!