Night Time Crappie Tournament on Lanier

Wahoo Bait & Tackle is hosting a night time crappie tournament on Lake Lanier on Saturday August 24th, 2013... Tournament will begin at 6pm and end at 12am(midnight), you must be in the weigh-in line by 1am; anytime after this will result in a DQ and your fish will not count, weigh in will be at Wahoo Bait & Tackle... Entry fee is $30 per boat; $25 for the tournament and $5 will go towards Big Fish... We encourage children to participate in the tournament as well, since it is a night time tournament it wont be too hot for them and they will really enjoy catching some big slabs!!! On tournament day (8/24) up until 5pm we will be selling crappie minnows for $1 per dozen to anyone who is signed up for the tournament... For more info and to sign up for the tournament you can call Wahoo Bait Shop at 678-450-9901 or come by the store which is located at 3963 Mt. Vernon Rd. Gainesville, GA 30506 and ask for either Tracy, Jonathan, or Floyd and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Have a great day!

grizlbr

christiancatfishhole.com next tournament is Sept. 1

I am now trying to learn about Lake Altonna (cant even spell it?) I did hear that http://christiancatfishhole.com next tournament is Sept. 1 @ 7pm. And planning to go to every week Sat 6-12. Let them know if your interested on their facebook page. Where is the closest place from Gold dome in Cartersville to actually catch fish? Etawah River at underpass on Old River Rd was a bust with chicken liver. I managed to snag a bait fish jerking a snag lose. 4 inches DOA, tOO many 'roots?' in the water under bridge. Seems lake is East of Cartersville but all listed bank fishing spots are inside Reservation and closed to night fishing? I have to wait till 22 month old is asleep. She is cry now! How dare I not be in bed when she wakes up!