Team Braggin Board

Alright guys to help the guys running this contest, I am posting this so that we can have some fun. Lets not get out of hand, but everyone likes a little compatition. Lets post our comments about others deer, and brag some on our teams and there kills.:banana:

So how bout it Guys......:huh: :cool:

hound dog

First on the list doe down

Opening day we got to the stand about 6:30pm. About 30 min. after day break a smal buck came in. We decided to passed on it. I said we because I had a cam. in my hand, but that afternoon it was my turn to hunt. About 1hr before dark a big doe came in. It was time to put some fresh meet in the frig. We got it all on tape, but here is a pic. We put one down for The GA. Bowmasters less get it on.

PIC00028.jpg

PIC00010.jpg

Mrbowdeadly

Congrats hound dog! We had a tough weekend, no deer moving. Glad to see someone put it together.

Looking forward!
MBD

BubbaD

That will fill up the freezer! :D

Nice Doe, I hunted all weekend and seen a deer (to early to see what it was) and a Fawn. Watched the fawn browse around my stand eating leafs and grass for about 20 minutes. Good luck teams, and good hunting to everyone.

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Congratulations HD....Did you use one of your dogs to track her?

hound dog

Congratulations HD....Did you use one of your dogs to track her?

No need fell in her tracks. But we did a track that night no luck went about 400yards no deer.

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
No need fell in her tracks. But we did a track that night no luck went about 400yards no deer.

That's too bad....I wish my club wasn't so far away...I'd like to see your dogs work one.

Congrats again,

Mrbowdeadly

Team Non Rez scores....

Bowhunter24 (Travis) is up at camp, but sent me pics of a nice 110lb. doe he took with the bow the other night. I am sure as soon as he returns he will post the stuff with the paper and all.

Keep em coming fellas!

MBD

Mrbowdeadly

heres a pic

Attachments

• travis and doe.jpg
    travis and doe.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 349