Biggers Benefit Tournament - $500 1st Place Guaranteed - Allatoona

Rick_Shoup

Guys & Gals,

Woodstock High School football team is having a benefit tournament on Saturday, November 9th which is TOMORROW!
The football team is needing to raise $$$ for better football equipment, etc. And they need our help!
I have stepped up to help plan and direct the tournament with Austin Biggers who is a senior student at Woodstock High and one of the captains on the football team. Many of you have met him at previous tournaments.
Even if you're not a Wolverine fan...please come out and support the cause.

Here's the breakdown:
What: Biggers Benefit Tournament
When: Saturday, November 9th - Safelight to 3pm
Where: Gatewood Ramp, Lake Allatoona
Standard Rules Apply: 5 fish limit, largemouth or spotted bass measuring at least 12 inches on a Golden Rule, no trolling, no live bait, Coast Guard approved PFD must be worn by all competitors while combustion engine is in operation, disqualification if your team is late (after 3pm).
Entry Fee: $50.00 per boat. You may fish as a team or alone.

Payback Example (1 in 5 boats based on 25 boat field):
1st place - $500.00 (Guaranteed cash)
2nd place - $300.00 (cash)
3rd place - $150.00 (cash)
4th place - $50.00 (cash)
5th place - $50.00 (gift certificate)
BIG FISH POT - $10.00 (optional)
Total Moneys Collected (25 boat field): $1,250.00
20% to Woodstock High School: - $250.00
Total payout: $1,000.00

Registration will begin at 4:30am at the top of the boat ramp across from the restrooms at Gatewood ramp. We will have tables set up under a tent with a big REGISTRATION sign. This is where you can register for the tournament, get a complimentary cup of coffee & donut, and buy raffle tickets. Live well checks will be done prior to launching. A ribbon will be tied to your trolling motor confirming your live well has been checked. If you come by water make sure you tell a staff member wearing a yellow vest that your live well needs to be checked. Failure to do so will result in automatic disqualification.

Safe-Light will be approximately 6:00-6:15am so please have your boats in the water by 5:45am. The Blast-Off will be done one boat at a time. I will be in a white center console sitting just to the right of the "No-Wake buoys." When your boat# is called please idle up to me with a wave of the hand and you may go.

All boats must be inside the two "No-Wake Buoys" by 3pm. Anyone late will be disqualified.

The weigh-in/food area will be at Pavilion#2.

Scales open at 3pm.
Food will be served in the afternoon. Hot dogs will be free (limit 2 per person). There will be a charge for hamburgers, wings, drinks, and chips.
If anyone would like to donate items for our raffle please call me. If anyone would like to make a monetary donation, you can make checks payable to WWTC (Woodstock Wolverines Touchdown Club). ALL procedes go to WWTC.

I cannot thank you enough for all of your support for the Woodstock High School football team.

Blessings!
Rick S
cell#770-883-5673

Last edited:

Rick_Shoup

Registration opens at 4:30am.
Raffle Tickets will be sold in the morning prior to blast-off and also during the weigh-in.

This is gonna be good!

Last edited: