Comer hunt-nov. 2013

cherokee charlie

IMG_0292.jpg

First off I would like to give all the credit to Tim Rowe for directing such a successful and well carried out hunt. It was well organized and from my viewpoint it was very professionally handled in every aspect. Thank you and your crew for a job well done.

I brought a guest, Jerry Titlow, with me who is also limited in his abilities but like most of us he will not admit it. He was lucky enough to also get to hunt.

I was very fortunate to harvest a nice size Doe on Friday afternoon and a nice 7 point Buck on Saturday morning. My guide and who has turned out to be a very good friend, Donnie Clements, is the person I hold responsible for all this. If I am successful in down loading this pic you will recognize the land owner. I want to thank him from the bottom of my heart and hope he will forgive me for not remembering his name. I had it written down and I can't find it. Sir, I am old and I loose things. If it wasn't so late at night I would call Donnie and wake him up and get your name. You do know how much I appreciate you and all the other land owners that donate your time and land for us to hunt on.

Thank you OWL for making my year. You folks are just---Capital.

Cherokee Charlie

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/IMG_0292.jpg

Last edited:

Arrow Flinger

We enjoyed you being there my friend! That is Cory Clements in the picture. Oh yea, your shirt should be in the mail in the next few days.

cherokee charlie

Land Owner

A big thank you to Mr. Cory Clements for volunteering the use of his land and allowing me to be the lucky one to hunt on his property.

I can't think of a time that I enjoyed more and my luck was---maybe Donnie had something to do with that.

Cherokee Charlie