Kentucky Deer leases available for 2014

kentuckychuck

I have some farms that will be available in 2014 they range in size from 165ac to 600 and have couple that can be combined to make it an 1100 ac tract. All farms are located in Christian County Kentucky. Farms will generally consist of CRP grass programs, crops in rotation (corn, soybean) some winter wheat and hardwood bottoms. Farms are in North Christian county and are about 65% wooded balance in either crops or crp. Some farms have more woods just depends on what you are looking for. Farms are generally around $20 ac some are a little less. For more information PM me with email address for aerials.
Thanks

cboyea

KY Deer Lease

I am looking for a lease in Christian County. Please send me additional information on all the farms you have available. Thanks.

Chad

I got 6-7 guys interested in hunting western Kentucky. We are gonna be taking trips up probably late January, early February. Could you please send any info you might have. Jparmstrong83@aol.com

Last edited:

BobbyNSian03

Chuck would like any info on the smaller farms you have, thanks!

rmumper

hunting property

I am really interested in your hunting land in Christian co it will be for bow hunting only I need only around 200 acres please email me at rmumper@etcmail.com or call at 404-376-4675 very interested

jfarist

I am interested in your leases in Ky. I am currently in a lease in Crofton,Ky. but we are looking for some land to lease to start our own club. Please send me some information on what you have available for the 2014 season. jfarist@ellijay.com
Thanks

dave0372

hey chuck i am interested in leasing some of your land for deer hunting in 2014 can you let me know if it is avalable thank you

woody21

ky leases

Ky chuck if you still have the leases available I am looking for something for 4-6 people. would like to get more info and some aerials if you got em. please let me know asap. Thanks