Its about to be On! Pedictions

turkeyed

Well we have 64 contestants signed up this year. That's a little down from previous years but I figured that we would have a slight decline in participation with the entry fee. With the 64 members signed up there is an average 0f 4.6 birds killed in the past two seasons. That's is almost 1 bird per hunter increase from previous years. With the rules changes I was wondering what everyone thought it would take to win the team and highest scoring hunter this year. Remember with the rules changes we will only be entering 8 birds this year. Also the bonus points have changed slightly with the addition of 1 1/2" spur earning 3 bonus points and 12"+ beard earning 3 bonus points as well.

I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone thinks it will take to win. Post your prediction below.

turkeyed

My predictions:

26 points for Highest Scoring Hunter

56 points for the winning team

Brianf

hunter -27
team - 60

hoppie

I will let you know when my team and I are finished. :stir:

deast1988

8 x 7 = 60. :confused:

Bonus points on the highest hunters birds

8x7=56 + bonus pts obtained for spurs or beard or both.

60 team

25 highest hunter

Last edited:

sman

25 highest
59 to win

Highest would be 26, but I am not able to play this yr. So second place will win first place this year.

mauser64

25 highest
59 to win

Highest would be 26, but I am not able to play this yr. So second place will win first place this year.

facepalm: probably true!

mossyoakpro

My prediction is....there is going to a lot of turkeys with headaches because there are some sho nuff killers up in here!!

Shoot straight and measure true everyone!!!

sman

Survey says?

sman

Games over. Anyone holding an ace in the hole is waiting time. Hate to see a tie because someone decided to make it a sweating match.

I'm guessing it's through!

turkeyed

Games over. Anyone holding an ace in the hole is waiting time. Hate to see a tie because someone decided to make it a sweating match.

I'm guessing it's through!

Looks like it might be! We will know very soon if anyone is holding one back!