Ga boys...Bussey lake tourney- March 23rd

7smitty14

Banned
Our next scheduled tourney is April 5th at Reed Bingham, but some of the Guys have the itch to fish again before then so i got us a lil tournament set up and its on Sunday bc i could not do one on saturday again until April bc i coach baseball and have games each sat til then. I dont like to do one on Sunday but every now and then is ok i reckon. Here are the details

Date- March 23rd, Sunday

Location- Bussey Lake off exit 81 north of Tifton

(bussey is a private lake)

Entry- $40.00 per person

Pond fees- $5 per person pond fee

There will be a big fish pot

Number of boats- I want to keep this at 15..no more than 20 for sure. Lake is about 60-70 acres . It looks like someone mixed banks and rays together. Great lake to fish.

We will meet off exit 81 (if you are heading north and getting off) on the right once you get off. So you would hang a right off exit and almost immediately back to your left is a station we meet at. If you want to come, let me know by sending me a pm or calling me at 229-560-5646. We will meet at the station around 530 am.

7smitty14

Banned
Bass ...and bussey exit is exit 80 if you are going north coming from valdosta ga from where i am coming from. Tifton exit is 62...so its a few miles up the road from tifton.

7smitty14

Banned
for anyone who is wanting to fish this fun throwtogether this sunday...meet us at exit 80 no later than 6am . That is the bussey exit ...its about 15 miles north of tifton. Call me at 229-560-5646. Great lake to fish.

7smitty14

Banned
if you live within 30 min to an hour from exit 80 north of tifton...come and fish with us sunday if you dont have anything planned. Bussey lake is a very nice private lake about 60-70 acres.