Sandy creek open tournament 3/23/14

Tomas1

Trying to put together a bass tournament this weekend because the weathers warming up and we could do with a little competive fishing . It will be held on Sunday ,March 23 on sandy creeks lake chapman. Well meet up at the one boat ramp at 8:30 have a quick meeting and go over rules and than blast off at 9. Fishing until 2 with weigh ins starting at 2:30 until 3:30. There will be a 3 fish limit, all must be alive. The lake is electric only, and outboards must be put up while on water.
25 dollar entree fee with 10 dollar big fish fee . Weigh ins will be done on electric cabela's scale just FYI

This will not be a very competitive tournament, and will be cancelled if we can't get atleast 7 people to tell me they're coming. Pm me if you are interested in coming or have questions. Thanks

IMPORTANT: it will be this Sunday like it was originally scheduled. 3/23/14 hope to see you there

Last edited:

Tomas1

Were changing the date to Saturday March 29 because of schedule conflicts and the fact it may rain this Sunday . Sorry for any inconvenience , still hope to see all of you out there

Tomas1

Yah I just realized that, and I was planning on fishing Dixie's tourny, so I'm going to try free up the time for this one this weekend, or may have to just cancel it, I will let everyone know