Dixe at Stone Mountain this Saturday 3/29

bsanders

Gate opens at 6am. Blast off at 7am. Weigh in at 3pm. ELECTRIC ONLY. The river boat section is off limits, result of fishing with in the off limits area will be disqualification. Dont forget to bring some extra cash for the raffle item. Gonna make it a mystery item this week. See yall out there.

Steve78

It's the cut through right past the duck boat ramp behind the island and anything past the buoy on the point of the island by the chimes. Pretty sure it used to say no boats, I think it's faded. Just don't go anywhere in that pocket past those two points at the entrance of that pocket. Not even down the rock wall at the chimes. It's the big riverboat cove on the left going up lake, not where they park it at the clubhouse on the first golf course cove on the right sometimes.

Mr. P

The off limit area at Stn Mtn is the big pocket on the left (going up lake) where they have the boat ride concession house. You'll see a paddle boat at the dock and 2 large pontoon boat taxis tied up to the left of the dock. There is a white buoy in the mouth that has no boats printed on it but is faded. Legible but faded. There is also a white buoy blocking a cut thru on the back side of the little island. That area has always been off limits.

tsnider08

i believe the only part of the lake that is off limits anymore is over by the golf course where there is a rope across the water. we have always fished around the bridge and all the way to the back of the pocket. the lake allows it but if you want your guys to not fish in there that is a club rule not a current lake rule. it used to be but is no longer enforced. just my 2 cent

bsanders

Got the raffle item today. The reason it was a mystery was because I had no idea on what to get. We are in between getting another custom rod. So I figured that most guys that fish also hunt, so I picked up a primos blackout trail cam.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 443

Steve78

i believe the only part of the lake that is off limits anymore is over by the golf course where there is a rope across the water. we have always fished around the bridge and all the way to the back of the pocket. the lake allows it but if you want your guys to not fish in there that is a club rule not a current lake rule. it used to be but is no longer enforced. just my 2 cent

There are still buoys marking no boats allowed, if Barney in his police boat wants to enforce it, he can. Best way to keep out of an automatic DQ is don't go past buoys

Mr. P

If you are talking about the covered bridge, that area is open. There is a paddle boat there at the repair station. The off limit pocket is further up lake just passed the Duck Boat ramp.

UOTE=tsnider08;8586599]i believe the only part of the lake that is off limits anymore is over by the golf course where there is a rope across the water. we have always fished around the bridge and all the way to the back of the pocket. the lake allows it but if you want your guys to not fish in there that is a club rule not a current lake rule. it used to be but is no longer enforced. just my 2 cent[/QUOTE]

bsanders

Guys and gals, bring your rain suits. If lightning is a factor we will wait it out as long as we can. If you are there and pay your entry fee and we have to cancel you will get the attendance points. All money's will roll over into the black shoals tourney. If you were not at the cancelled tounrey and show up at the black shoals tourney, you will have to pay a double entry fee for black shoals, seeing that the pot will be a roll over pot.

ja88red

Guys and gals, bring your rain suits. If lightning is a factor we will wait it out as long as we can. If you are there and pay your entry fee and we have to cancel you will get the attendance points. All money's will roll over into the black shoals tourney. If you were not at the cancelled tounrey and show up at the black shoals tourney, you will have to pay a double entry fee for black shoals, seeing that the pot will be a roll over pot.

Sounds good