Chartreuse popper and a 2wt

duckbill

Took the little 2wt out this morning. The bite wasn't spectacular but i did OK. Caught several bass, some nice specks, six keeper Bluegill (10-11"). Released a bunch. I had to down size my popper because the fish just weren't overly aggressive.

A few pics for your viewing pleasure. Tailgate shot for Injun Joe:flag:. The biggun on the end rubbed all of his color off.

kirby999

Is that a TFO Lefty Sign. 2Wt ? I have one of those . Fun rod . I fish mine with a 4wt. Line though .
Nice morning catch . Kirby

Jack Flynn

Y'all are slap killing me! My river hasn't turned on yet. I'm gonna try them again tomorrow. Keep posting so I can slobber more on my keyboard.

duckbill

Is that a TFO Lefty Sign. 2Wt ? I have one of those . Fun rod . I fish mine with a 4wt. Line though .
Nice morning catch . Kirby

Yes it is! It was a gift from a dear friend of mine on this forum. :cheers:
She got a pretty good workout this morning.

Bream Pole

Great pictures!!!! Envy is hardly the description of my mind set right now. Didn't make it this week, but I am, I am , I am next week. Going to use my tenkara rods and my TFO 5 wt. and if those don't produce will go to my ultra light Zebco Pro Spin Cast with a few spinning items. Surely I'll have something to take a picture of.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Outstanding! Thanks for sharing the pics!:cool: