Down to the wire!

turkeyed

Well as the end approaches I with like to remind everyone that you have to enter any remaining birds by midnight Tuesday 5/20. I will post the winners on Wednesday. I'm there are a few birds being held back by teams that will make this very close. It has been a real pleasure this and the year and the previous years. I would like to thank each and everyone that has helped and participated.

I would also like to say thanks to our sponsors one last time.

Member names that donated: Kevin Farr, BEARDHUNTER, Paymaster, JLC, RunandGUN, Bram, MossyOakPro, lillampp, WFL

Attachments

• pecker Wrecker revised.JPG
    pecker Wrecker revised.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 278
  • mossy oak.jpg
    mossy oak.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 275
  • Beard Hunter revised.jpg
    Beard Hunter revised.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 275
  • bass pro.jpg
    bass pro.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 268
  • Sumtoy(revised).jpg
    Sumtoy(revised).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 306
  • Gobblers ghost.JPG
    Gobblers ghost.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 329
  • brams bones.jpg
    brams bones.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 259
  • Lampp.JPG
    Lampp.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 284

mossyoakpro

We bid you farewell Eddie as you ride into the sunset!!

Great job on another contest!!

Thanks for the service brother!!

turkeyed

We bid you farewell Eddie as you ride into the sunset!!

Great job on another contest!!

Thanks for the service brother!!

Thanks. The sun is rising on a new "Wise One"

Thanks for the donations each year!

Reminex

Thanks again to all the sponsors! I am looking forward to supporting you guys in the future.

I sure did want to win highest scoring hunter so I could get me one of those fantastic Sumtoy chokes! Congrats Gator8em and Turkeyed if your score holds up, got a feeling ole will-dawg might be holding out a big one on you.

I have never hunted harder than this year and I have truly enjoyed it. It is more fun to be in it at the end even if you don't succeed rather than watching from the sidelines. That said, thank God its over...I need all of 10 months to recover.

Thanks again to all the sponsors! I am looking forward to supporting you guys in the future.

I sure did want to win highest scoring hunter so I could get me one of those fantastic Sumtoy chokes! Congrats Gator8em and Turkeyed if your score holds up, got a feeling ole will-dawg might be holding out a big one on you.

I have never hunted harder than this year and I have truly enjoyed it. It is more fun to be in it at the end even if you don't succeed rather than watching from the sidelines. That said, thank God its over...I need all of 10 months to recover.
Well said bubba :flag:

turkeyed

I know you hunted your tail end off! You might have hunted as much or more than anybody else in the challenge. I'm not sure I could have put as many hours in as you did. Your are definitely a great teammate as was everyone on our team!

sman

Yaaa Sponsors!

Reminex

I know you hunted your tail end off! You might have hunted as much or more than anybody else in the challenge.

I'll be honest, anymore hunting and id likely not have a job and be in divorce proceedings! I cant believe how much time I put in considering I called in about a dozen birds to within 60 yards on opening week, probably 6 of which to 25. I was so over confident this year that I wouldn't take a gun when I was the caller, canceling my opportunity for doubling with a buddy (HUGE MISTAKE!) I missed for the first time ever and it really messed up my game. I will never fault someone for missing again...lesson learned. All that said I would take the 2 bird season I had over a 3 bird opening week like Ive had before. I learned a great deal about mid and late season birds that I didn't know before. Mainly that they are a heck of a lot harder to kill. I learned that I haven't really been killing turkeys, more so they were just commitin suicide.

Latest posts