SC punkinball buck

Timberman

I shot this guy this morning about 8:50. The morning was very quiet and he was the only deer I saw. I had to watch kids at nine so I was easing up a two track on the way out when I topped a small rise and spotted him on the opposite ridge. I took a knee and when he cleared some brush let him have it. A nice start to 2006...

Attachments

• 2006 nine.jpg
    2006 nine.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,034

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Congrats on the buck! Is that a Red Heeler in the pic with you?

Quercus Alba

Hey do you hunt in Blacksotck? I hunt around Great Falls and also arounf White Oak.

Handgunner

A real nice start to your season!

Good job.

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
I would have said ....

A nice start to 2006...

A VERY nice start to 2006;)

Congrats TM thats a fine deer:clap:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Great Buck.:clap:

Arrow3

Nice mass!! Congrats on the buck.

Timberman

Yeah Nic, that's my heeler Sissy. Alongside my wife she is the love of my life. She would jump into pinkiepinkiepinkiepinkie and fight the devil over me. And I pity the fool who ever tries to hurt my kids while she's around. The best dog I've ever had.

Quercus, I hunt and live very near the Blackstock Battlefield in western Union County. I live on Blackstock road which was the original road from Charleston to the upcountry and on to the Overhill towns of east Tennessee in days past. More properly I live between Cross Anchor and Cross Keys. The Revolutionary War battle of Blackstock's Plantation occured just about a mile from my house. The Blackstock you are referring to is on the Fairfield/Chester county line and about 60 miles east of me.

W4DSB

Great Job!