Let's see some pictures of you best bucks.

ALLBEEF

Want to see pictures of bucks on trail cameras or day of kill, not mounted heads. List the county that they were killed in.

juniorbassman

i don't know if u are talking about bucks this year or not. my best buck is in my avatar. small 8pt, killed the day before Christmas eve at 5:45pm. it was my second buck of my life and of the season, (but my first trophy). i killed a 5pt the day before thanksgiving at 5:43pm. the 8pt was killed in hancock co. and the 5pt was killed in baldwin co.

letsgohuntin

This is my best buck from trail cams so far this year...
hopefully next weekend I'll be posting a pic of him on the dirt. He lives on the Sumter/Lee County line.

GameSpy5114RS-1.jpg

Side View

GameSpy5066RS.jpg

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Here's one from about a month ago. Hard to really tell would he would score, but I 'm guessing in the 140's.
Looks like he has a crab claw on his left main beam too.

Attachments

• meadedeerG.jpg
    meadedeerG.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 878

Team_Ike

He is only a 5 pointer, but he was a man. I killed him on Mayhaw WMA a few years ago. I have killed deer with more points but he was the biggest.5 pt.gif

Here you go!!!! Oct.26th 1999 at 5:45 pm Jasper Co. What do yall think he will score??

Glenn

Nov 2005 Jenkins County Georgia 9 point

Taken with Muzzleloader came to rattling horns

Attachments

• deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 757

davidhelmly

Here are a few pics of some Meriwether County bucks that one of my camera customers sent me back in July. All of them are zoomed and cropped so the quality isn't very good.

DSC02657Small.jpg

DSC02658Small.jpg

DSC02764Small-1.jpg

DSC02760Small.jpg

DSC02668Small-1.jpg

Here are a few pics I took while visiting my son in Iowa this August.

DSC02993Small.jpg

DSC02987Small.jpg