Hey Cal!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I got a Clovis outa that black obsidian preform I was workin` on while you were with me.
It was a real pleasure to meet your Family and I hope that them darlin` Granddaughters like the wrapped feathers. I`ll be seein` you soon.
Here`s the Clovis. It has your name on it.

Attachments

• MVC-069F.JPG
    MVC-069F.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 216

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
The other side.

Attachments

• MVC-070F.JPG
    MVC-070F.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 216

lamar

That's a good looking point Nick. You must have been sitting on it when I stopped by. Cal it was great meeting you today.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
It was just a spall then Lamar. I decided to see if I could find something in it. Me and The Redhead are goin` to spend the day at the Expo Tuesday. If ya`ll can get away, let me know and meet us over there.

CAL

Man that is one beautiful Clovis.I knew you would end up with something pretty.The Grandaughters were real tickled with the gifts and spoke of you many times on the way home.Thanks for making them feel so special.
Lamar,the pleasure was all mine.Take care of yourself and hope to see you again soon.

man thats nice

dutchman

Nick, you're a good hand. Not only with knapping, and not just with the knapping.:)

Beautiful point, by the way.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Many thanks ya`ll! :cheers:

Balvarik, post some pics of em. I`d like to see em.

Al33

Very nice Nick, but of course, we have all come to expect nothing less from you.:)

Congrat's Cal on a the very nice gift.