Turkey only leases or memberships?

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I am still looking for this. Would like it to be within 1.5 hours of Atlanta area (actually Cobb County) preferrable NW or W GA. My current lease is great for bucks and great for turks, but we do not have turk rights :(

Would also consider a deer/turkey lease if the price and land is right and it includes this up coming season.

As much as I like to listen to these darn public land birds every year, I sure would like to lower the hammer on one.

Anyone?

Jim

H

HT2

J T......

I'll take you Turkey Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will only cost you about 10 trips to HOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

What ya say??????????

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
Jim..

We may lease a few turkey rights on our lease this year, not sure yet..We are located in Talbot (585 acres) and have plenty of birds.Theres only 4-5 members that hunt them but not every weekend.. I can further check into it if your interested.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Browning, keep me informed if you do, but Talbot is a long way off for turkeys.

Jim

Randy

I remember paying for a Hooters trip too. You owe me too. BTW when is hte next one. They got a new one near us Tim!

I am also looking for a turkey lease or if you have birds and want to learn I'll come call for you on your land. I won't even bring a gun!

meriwether john

Randy I still owe you a hunt. Feel we got the shaft last season late. Let's go earlier and you can bring a gun!!

Oh yeah Jimbo you can hunt 'em too but the only Hooters around here can actually fly.

Randy

John,
I'd love to take you up on another try! Just let me know when!