Altamaha-ha sea monster????

kudzumotorsports

This was a topic at the campfire sat night. One of the guys hangs out around the two way fish camp in darien ( I think) and was talking about this "lockness" kind of serpent everybody around there has seen. Sightings have been going on for years. Has anyone else from down there heard of this?:yawn:

BuckinFish

there was actually a GPTV special on it i think last week, look it up for the next viewing

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Prolly just Gi'tr swimming in his speedos.

Vernon Holt

Gone But Not Forgotten
When things get dull down there this is their scheme for letting people know they are still there. Purely a Chamber of Commerce thing.

Robk

nope, looks more like my ex wife now that I think about it. and she used to live down that way. LOL

R

Tim L

This was a topic at the campfire sat night. One of the guys hangs out around the two way fish camp in darien ( I think) and was talking about this "lockness" kind of serpent everybody around there has seen. Sightings have been going on for years. Has anyone else from down there heard of this?:yawn:

Well...If you were talking to James McVeigh or Wendel Harper there might be something to it...Otherwise probably just somebody running his mouth....