Warner Robins Ducks Unlimited

bonaireboy

I have volunteered to serve on our local chapter of Ducks Unlimited this year. As you probably know, Ducks Unlimited is a conservation group organized to protect waterfowl and their nesting areas.

Here in Georgia, Ducks Unlimited spends a lot of money on habitat. The Matching Aid to Restore State Habitat (MARSH) project, started about 20 years ago, has protected over 16,000 acres of habitat in our state. This effort took more than $3,000,000 and Ducks Unlimited provided almost half that total.

Our local chapter of Ducks Unlimited is now working to raise money for these State projects and other conservation efforts. On Thursday, November 2nd we will be hosting a banquet in Hanger 1 of the Museum of Aviation to raise funds for Ducks Unlimited. Doors open at 6:30 with Sonny’s BBQ served at 7:00pm. I would like to invite you to join us.

This year we have some special items. We have a limited edition 24” x 36” canvas lithographic reproduction Terry Redlin “ Morning Retreat”. It is only available through Ducks Unlimited and is absolutely beautiful. We also have the latest edition to the Carved Feather Collection, Upland Birds. We will have a least 7 guns and many more items to raffle and auction off.
Tickets are $50.00 in advance and $60.00 at the door. To purchase tickets contact:

Shawn Meck – 714-6400
Bryan Fobbus – 397-6886
Aaron Meck – 396-9910

I look forward to seeing you on November 2nd at Hanger 1 of the Museum of Aviation.

Sincerely,

Shawn Meck
Area Chairman
Warner Robins Chapter of Ducks Unlimited