Team #11 "BPS Boys"

Gator8em

Team 11
Beagler282
QuackAddict
Offroadtek
critterslayer

This is your team thread to converse, discuss strategy, etc...

If you want a team name please pm me the name and I will change it.

Best of Luck!

Offroadtek

Hey Guys, I'm Jason up in Rome.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Ray here reporting for duty fellas.I'll be getting it done for us in Harris County this season.Looking forward to it!!

If you would PM me your cell #'s I will send all pics in group text for everyone to see before submitting them.I will send you my #.

QuackAddict

Hey Fellas! I'm JR in Bethlehem and I have a gobble addiction as well. I'll be hunting Jasper, Walton and Newton counties for the most part. Hoping to slip off to SW Ga at some point to hunt private land across the river from River Creek wma.

Looking forward to a fun season and hope to pull my weight for the contest.

critterslayer

Hey guys, looks like we have a good team here. I'm Stewart and I'll be in the mountains all season. I have a lot more properties lined up this year and it's looking good. I have been seeing some good birds on public land and I'm ready to get after them.

Does anyone have team name ideas?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
How about BPS Boys?? Should be a fitting name seeing how after that first place win of the gift cards we will all be visiting Bass Pro Shop....:bounce::bounce::bounce:

sman

I like that. Unless someone has something better.

Oh I got a lot better...

Team Nada, Team Why Did We Try, Team Short Beards, Team What's a Beard, Team Hen'd Up, Team Umizoomi, Team Tiny Total, Team Two's R Treasure, Team Jake juggernauts, Team Wittle Wones.

Your welcome.

critterslayer

Oh I got a lot better...

Team Nada, Team Why Did We Try, Team Short Beards, Team What's a Beard, Team Hen'd Up, Team Umizoomi, Team Tiny Total, Team Two's R Treasure, Team Jake juggernauts, Team Wittle Wones.

Your welcome.

By "someone" I meant a member of team 11...good suggestions anyway.....for your team.:bounce:

Offroadtek

I'm good with that name.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Stewart don't pay SMAN any attention.Look at him as an OLD box call.Good at one time but he's now out of chalk and just making a bunch of noise and hasn't called a bird up in years!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Had 2 birds behind the house hammering this morning.Makes me want to get this ballgame underway.Looks like it's gonna be another great season.

QuackAddict

That name works for me. I have not been able to go listen yet but I'm counting on them to be where they always are.

Any of you guys taking a youth this weekend? I'm taking my nephew on Sunday.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
JR, I will be taking a good friend on saturday and girlfriends son on sunday.Hoping the weather is good.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Sounds good guys. BPS Boys it will be!

sman

Team BPS.

I like it. Does it stand for Better Payoff Sman or Beautiful Pintrest Sisters?

critterslayer

If you're as bad at killing gobblers as you are at making acronyms you're gonna be funding our trip to Bass Pro Shops...