Team #4 Head Busters

Gator8em

Team 4
Curtis-UGA
Buck Killers Wife
tkyklr1
trophyslayer

This is your team thread to converse, discuss strategy, etc...

If you want a team name please pm me the name and I will change it.

Best of Luck!

Curtis-UGA

As you check in tells us a little about yourself. Where you hunt? How much time you have to hunt? How many you have killed in the past couple seasons. This will kinda let everyone know where we stand and an idea on strategy. I'll start...

I hunt private land in several counties.
1200 ac -Putnam
700 ac- Marion (being logged now ??)
250 ac- Hancock
350 ac- Newton
200 ac- Taylor
90 ac- Newton
All tracts have birds.

I'm going to hunt South Carolina, Illinois
and hopefully Kansas but it will be after end of contest.

I'm off Fri-Sun and hunt most everyday I'm off. May use a couple Vac days also.

I killed 5 in 2013 (2 in Missouri) and 3 in 2014. Hopefully I can enter 3 birds. I tend to kill a lot of 2 year olds.

trophyslayer

Hello all, name's devon. I look forward to competing with yall. I killed 1 last year and called in another 2 for first timers. I have just purchased a small property in so. Houston county that has birds on it but the weather needs to get right so we can burn it or else it won't be worth a dern for setting up. I've got 150 acres in dodge county that I've got permission to, potentially a trip to blue Ridge planned with a buddy, another spot in Houston co. with a friend that is loaded with birds, and lastly I got the first week quota at ocmulgee. I can hunt pretty often and I would put myself down for at least two mature birds. .. potentially three

Buck killers Wife

? TURKEY KILLING MACHINE ?
Wells fellas,I got the birds, hopefully I will knock 3 down pretty quick. Im on my game? any thoughts for a team Name? ( Head Busters)?

trophyslayer

In honor of peanut giving us 1 star i say we go with the team name rattlesnake wranglers

trophyslayer

was kidding about the rattlesnake name... I'll second the headbusters name.

tkyklr1

My name is Stevie, I hunt in Murray, Hancock, Floyd, and Whitfield Counties. I killed 3 in 2013 and had a terrible year 2014, but planning on getting back on track this year. Looking forward to teaming up with all of Ya'll and laying a few birds down.

Buck killers Wife

? TURKEY KILLING MACHINE ?
well guys we all been in touch, lets get some birds and make our pictures count. we cant afford no mistakes. im pumped and ready to roll.