Plant Nursey?

jonkayak

Can anyone recommend a good plant Nursery in NE Ga. I'm in the Jefferson area and don't mind a drive if the price and selection is good. We need to buy 75-100 trees and shrubs. Giant sized Blue Atlas, large Japanese maple, large cedar Deors, to name a few of what we are looking for. Most places have them but few have them with any size to them.

Thanks in advance.

grunt0331

Buck Jones in Lawrenceville may be able to order what you want.

rjcruiser

Check out growers outlet in Loganville. They have a pricelist on their website. Also...when i passed by this afternoon around 12:30, there was a line to get into the parking area...best go early in the day.

Huntinfool

At the recommendation of our landscaper, we ordered our entire landscape from Buck Jones and I was very pleased with their stuff.

At a certain level, they'll deliver everything.

Growers outlet is pretty awesome. It's just a matter of whether they have enough of what you need.

Local nurseries mostly growing their own stuff:

http://www.goodnessgrows.com/

Eastside Ornamentals

120 Walter Sams Rd. (off Hwy. 78 East), Winterville, GA 30683

Phone 706-543-5500 Fax 706-353-3167

Attention: Landscapers, Developers, Designers, Garden Centers and Growers!

We offer liner and container grown shade trees, woody ornamentals, flowering shrubs and ornamental grasses.

We are open year round, Monday-Friday rain or shine 8AM-5PM. No appointments necessary.

Feel free to call for current availability or stop by and see us!

Wolfskin Growers, Inc.
10325 Double Bridges Rd Winterville, GA 30683
(706) 543-5051
Garden Center
Today 9:00 am – 4:00 pm

SarahFair

Check out growers outlet in Loganville. They have a pricelist on their website. Also...when i passed by this afternoon around 12:30, there was a line to get into the parking area...best go early in the day.

Shes probably not going to have what you want as far as larger trees but has a pretty good selection of shrubs at prices that are hard to beat
I buy from her every year

http://www.growersoutlet.com/pages/availability.html

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Try Southeastern on 441 below Farmington.

They are grower and have great prices. I've purchased a lot of trees from them over the years.

I just had fourteen 22' tall Cryptomeria Yoshinos delivered Thursday. Nice trees at a very good price.

http://www.southeasterngrowers.com/

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Can anyone recommend a good plant Nursery in NE Ga. I'm in the Jefferson area and don't mind a drive if the price and selection is good. We need to buy 75-100 trees and shrubs. Giant sized Blue Atlas, large Japanese maple, large cedar Deors, to name a few of what we are looking for. Most places have them but few have them with any size to them.

Thanks in advance.

Define "large trees". What size exactly are you looking for?
For example, a 5' x 7' full crowned laceleaf japanese maple can run you from $3-5,000.00.

grunt0331

Grower's Outlet can't be beaten on price, but their selection is hit and miss. I spend quite a bit in there each year, but if you are looking for trees, look somewhere else.

Grower's bread and butter seems to be perennials, annuals, and shrubbery. A 3 gallon azalea(non-Encore) will run you about $8.00. I just bought 16 1 gallons that were 4 for $8 and look really good. Other than my trees, just about every plant in my yard is from Growers.

jonkayak

Define "large trees". What size exactly are you looking for?
For example, a 5' x 7' full crowned laceleaf japanese maple can run you from $3-5,000.00.

We did pick up about a 5' x 7' Japanese Mapple but it wasn't a lace leaf. We also got a few 18' Blue Atlas Cedars.

Try Southeastern on 441 below Farmington.

They are grower and have great prices. I've purchased a lot of trees from them over the years.

I just had fourteen 22' tall Cryptomeria Yoshinos delivered Thursday. Nice trees at a very good price.

http://www.southeasterngrowers.com/

I'll check them out thanks!