Auto Leather Upholstery - north GA ?

95g atl

Have a Chevy Tahoe that I really love. Priced new Tahoe's with similar options and can't see spending $55k-$60k on one when mine still runs and drives like new.

Oh course the GM leather wears out fairly quick. I have priced leather replacement covers on ebay, however, I'm thinking that some folks may know of a local upholstery shop in the Gwinnett/Dekalb area that is CHEAP. Perhaps some spanish speaking folks???

(i'm not interested in the "repair" of the leather, just simple replacement of the driver seat leather and maybe passenger if the price is right.)

Thanks!

skiff23

I looked into the same thing o my 7.3 a few years ago. The original factory covers were cheaper and looked better also.

Horns

PM me if you want. I know a guy in the Almon area of Newton county that may be your guy.

Buckbuster

I don't think you can get it done right and cheap at the same time. I just had the drivers seat done in my 01 f250 and it was not cheap but it was done right. I looked a long time for somebody that was cheap and they were not out there.

chainshaw

American Radio in Roswell does Katzkin leather for $800 - 2 rows and $12 - 3 rows. Way nicer leather than factory.

Casey81

Exotic top and trim in Lawrenceville or Tims Auto in Duluth. Both do great work. There is Grahams in Johns Creek off Old Atlanta. I have never seen their work but I will say their lot is always covered in cars.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
American Radio in Roswell does Katzkin leather for $800 - 2 rows and $12 - 3 rows. Way nicer leather than factory.

Ditto. They have done my last two trucks and my sons car. They have been in business for a long time