What to do?

SLUGGER

A lady at our church has been organizing a Christmas play. This past Sunday after the morning service she ask all involved to stay after. Well a small group of us did stay and thats when everything went down hill. She tore into us like we a bunch of children. Now this is a lady who begged for help and people responded, now she rips us apart. She claims no one cares but here nobody comes to practice, if forget your part its not her fault, you are soley to blame. I have been to two practices and was sent home both times without even saying my lines or being told where to stand. She claims she devoted all this time and that we are going to cause it to fail. One practice on Sunday and on stage the next Sunday for the real deal, is hard for me to swallow. Needless to say my heart aint in it anymore. I know I need out, but I can see the forthcoming confrontation. What to do?

BuckinFish

I would be talking to the pastor, telling him/her the situation and not going to be in the play. You have plenty of time to take crap from people outside of church, there is NEVER a reason for it in God's house!!!!!!

Double Barrel BB

A lady at our church has been organizing a Christmas play. This past Sunday after the morning service she ask all involved to stay after. Well a small group of us did stay and thats when everything went down hill. She tore into us like we a bunch of children. Now this is a lady who begged for help and people responded, now she rips us apart. She claims no one cares but here nobody comes to practice, if forget your part its not her fault, you are soley to blame. I have been to two practices and was sent home both times without even saying my lines or being told where to stand. She claims she devoted all this time and that we are going to cause it to fail. One practice on Sunday and on stage the next Sunday for the real deal, is hard for me to swallow. Needless to say my heart aint in it anymore. I know I need out, but I can see the forthcoming confrontation. What to do?

I would go to her, and say:

I don't think you are leading this "Play" correctly. You don't belittle people, and talk down to them. This is supposed to be something to GLORIFY GOD, not Glorify yourself. People will do the best they can, this is just a Church play. It would be more productive if you would try and support us rather than beat us down.

If that didn't work, I would go to the pastor.

Just my opinion....

DB BB

THREEJAYS

I FEEL SORRY FOR HER.A SMART GUY ONCE TOLD ME THAT YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAD FOR BREAKFAST.CHRIST PRAYED THAT ALL HIS FOLLOWERS WOULD BE ONE ,I,LL GLADLY PRAY FOR HER.