Wide Racked Buck From Thurday 11-2

Gadget

Wide Racked Crawford County Buck From Thurday 11-2

I killed this one Thursday afternoon in Crawford County. Watched him out in a peach orchard chasing, rubbing and scaping for 10+ minutes before making the shot. He busted out of a thicket after a rattling sequence, 5 does were already out in the orchard. Grunted him back to me, waited for him to turn slightly to give a sharp quartering towards shot, that's the exit hole in the 2nd pic.

Last edited:

Gadget

Another pic

223lbs
21 inch spread

Last edited:

Dawg In the Swamp

He's a big un.

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Great Buck....I hunted Crawford for 6 years and my heaviest was 248lbs....They grow them BIG down there.

BTW: I hunted Lizella off of Girl Scout Road and 81.

miller

Good deer! Congrats.

P

pfharris1965

one word.... WOW!

That is a great looking rack...and huge deer to boot...congrats!

Jasper

Whoa..........that's a STUD right there! Great job Gadget. Way to go..........:clap: :clap:

Meriwether Mike

Way to go Gadget. Thats a HOSS for sure!

Gadget

Great Buck....I hunted Crawford for 6 years and my heaviest was 248lbs....They grow them BIG down there.

BTW: I hunted Lizella off of Girl Scout Road and 81.

Were on the North end, only a mile from the Monroe cty line. I've been there for 7yrs now, the heaviest since I've been there was in the 240's too, but I'm told the biggest ever was in the 260's. The number two ranked buck in the cty came off this club also, I think he scored in the 160's, killed a while back before I was there.

But your over in Alabama now, still several weeks for the rut over there right.