Looking for someone a to make custom sheath

bayoubetty

I have a Winchester knife that means a great deal to me (it was left to me) and I want to have a leather sheath made for it. Can anyone point me in someone's direction?

I greatly appreciate it!

T-N-T

check out chief31794 on this forum send him a pm and he can help.one of the best around.

X's 2 ^^^

Also many others. They usual suspects will chime in if they are not too busy right now.
But you will find someone here who will do you right.

Anvil Head

Welcome to check out my gallery over on www.georgiaknifemakersguild.com and see if I do anything you might be interested in.
Just pm me if you see something you'd like to discuss.
Carl Rx

joedublin

Larry Tillman made a beautiful new sheath for me not long ago...you ought to send him a PM and see if he can make one for you....you just can't go wrong with anything that Larry makes.

whitetailfreak

X's 2 ^^^

Also many others. They usual suspects will chime in if they are not too busy right now.
But you will find someone here who will do you right.

X3

Chief made me an excellent case for a large folder several months ago. Great work at a reasonable price.

bronco611

chief you know all anyone can say if they received a hand made piece of art from you is WOW! Anvil head I did not know you made leather products, I went to your site and gallery and was really impressed you make some nice items also. It is nice to have a lot of talented people who all share their talents with the rest of us at a reasonable price.

bayoubetty

Thank you all for your responses and recommendations. I'm posting a couple of pictures of the knife. The value of it is sentimental more than anything. Have enjoyed sharpening it. There is something very therapeutic about it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 141

bayoubetty

hey y'all! someone I know is giving me one :) Thank you for your replies and pms, I do appreciate it! All the work you have recommended has been top notch.