Rifle Sling Give Away

Everyone on this site has been very nice and complimentary about my work. I will be giving away a custom made, genuine leather Cobra Style Rifle Sling, 44" long (fit most rifles or shotguns), 2-1/4" wide tapering down to 1" wide. This sling is adjustable. To win the sling, post a reply here and indicate if you want a name or initials on the sling (up to 5 letters if you want it in Basket Weave no limit if it is not in a basket weave area) and whether you want a Deer Head, Duck, Rabbit, Squirrel, Fox, Bear, Hog, etc on the strap or Oak Leaves and Initials, and tell me what color you want, this sling will be made to order. I'll contact the winner by PM to get a shipping address (I'll pay shipping). There are some samples below, if you have something else you'd like on the sling, we'll see what we can do.

I'll draw the name on Dec 12 and the sling will be shipped on December 14-15 by Priority Mail and will arrive in plenty of time for Christmas.

Thanks to everyone on this site.

Ken "Chief" Harper
Chief's Leather Works

Attachments

• Aweb_8811.jpg
    Aweb_8811.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 450
  • Aweb_1145.jpg
    Aweb_1145.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 448
  • Aweb_RifleSlings1215.jpg
    Aweb_RifleSlings1215.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 449
  • Aweb_8944.jpg
    Aweb_8944.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 449
  • Aweb_1157.jpg
    Aweb_1157.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 486
  • Aweb_7726.jpg
    Aweb_7726.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 442
  • Aweb_8949.jpg
    Aweb_8949.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 443
  • Aweb_8950.jpg
    Aweb_8950.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 448
Photo of the Oak Leaves and Intials

Here is a sample of oak leaves with an area for 2-3 initials or an embossed deer, horse, eagle, etc. The one on the right.

Thanks,

Chief

Attachments

• Aweb_9547.jpg
    Aweb_9547.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 492

oops1

Buzzard Expert
I'd love a chance to win one of those slings for my son.. Initials are CGS. Thanks for the opportunity.

Wanderlust

Very nice. My daughter name is Erynn and I think she would love a brown sling with a deer on it. Thanks for the opportunity.

fireman401

Thanks for the opportunity! My initials are DHW. The deer head would be great! Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow, these are beautiful!

I like the brown in the 3rd picture, not sure what it is called. Deer head with basketweave and initials. RTS

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Very nice slings and leather work, Chief! Very generous off also. I'd appreciate the opportunity. It would be going on a shotgun with a synthetic stock in Advantage Camo, so I'm thinking maybe the light tan with Oak leaves and initials JAC.

Thanks again for the offer!

Gaswamp

I will put in for a chance

rjcruiser

Beautiful. ..please put me in. Love the deer head.

gutterman

Wow! Very generous of you to do this. Please put me in the drawing. I like the buck and initials are MTH.
THANKS

PappyHoel

That's pretty work, thanks for the opportunity. BMF I like the black buck one.

Will-dawg

Beautiful craftsmanship ! I would be proud to own one!!! I like the rabbit with my sons initials JCM.

Thanks

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
Please add me in too. If I won I will give it to my Son-in-law who is an active duty Army Sgt. He would like the Eagle. Thanks for the opportunity !

:flag::flag::flag:

RNC

This is Awesome :)

Thanks for a chance at one of your beautiful slings .

Oak leaves ,redish brown , JAB are my initials (0: