Fox Pro Electronic Predator call

Randy

Well I have been reading a lot about this electronic call. I have a Johnny Stewart Cassett call but it was just too heavy to use so I hardly ever carried it. Just used manual calls. This weekend I decided to bite the bullett and get the Fox Pro. I was going to order one but was at Bass Pro and they had one there. They had two different kinds one with the remote and one without. The one without was $149.00 the one with the remote was $529.00. After walking around the store thinking about it I decided what the heck and put the one with the remote in the cart. With it and some other stuff I picked up, I figured I had about $1000.00 worth in the cart. So I head for the checkout line. The final tally was $570.00. I told the young lady that could not be right because the call alone was $529.00. She checked and then informed me the call was on sale! I got it for $199.00! :clap:

I did not get a chance to try it this weekend but I will this coming weekend. I'll let you guys know if it works.

BTW, anybody want to buy a Johnny Stewart Cassett call with about 10 tapes? I take $100.00 for it!

smitty

What model is the FP?

Randy was that a FP 532 with the long range remote?If so that was a steal and do you have a product #so I can get one.Thanks Smitty

01Foreman400

Staff member
I orderd a 532 Mossy Oak with remote the week before Christmas $449.95 shipped. It should be here soon.

Randy how many sounds are on it? Does the remote have 3 big green buttons on it? What sounds are on it? You will love that Foxpro.

I got these sounds put on mine.

206 - Siren
207 - Coyote Locater
208 - Coyote Serenade
209 - Coyote Pup Distress
211 - Interrogation Howl
212 - Coyote Male Challenge
213 - Coyote Female Invitation
216 - Coyote Pup Distress #2
226 - Gray Fox Pup #2
233 - Jackrabbit Distress
234 - Aggressive Jackrabbit
235 - Snowshoe Hare Distress
237 - Cottontail Distress #1
238 - Cottontail Distress #2
239 - Rabbit Duet
240 - Rodent Squeak
241 - Vole Squeak
242 - Groundhog Distress
244 - Baby Pig Distress
245 - Squirrel Distress
247 - Prairie Dog Distress
249 - Rodent Distress
265 - Raccoon Fight
267 - Raccoon Distress
270 - Crow Fight
271 - Crow Party
275 - Dying Crow
278 - Crow Gathering
291 - Woodpecker Distress
297 - Turkey Distress
298 - Starling Distress
350 - Baby Cottontail Distress
340 - Hog Feeding Frenzy

Last edited:

Randy

I'll have to check the modle no. I am not sure. It does not have as many as Foreman400's has. I think mine has about 25 different calls. But it does have some different ones also. It has a buck rattle, buck grunt, turkey yelp and gobble, geese calls. After the season I will probably send it back and have the deer, geese and turkey calls changed to something else. As I understand it the guys at Fox Pro will do this for me for a small fee.

01Foreman400

Staff member
Yes they will change your sounds for $30. Soon you will be able to change the sounds on your Foxpro right from your computer for a small fee.

Darrell :flag:

Last edited:

Wetzel

That is a great price for the call... I've been looking at them for awhile now, just couldn't spend $500 on one. At $199, I need to get to Bass Pro quick. Thanks for posting.

Randy

Sorry Harkins I think I bought the last one. At least it was the last one on the shelf Friday? They still had some without the remote for 149.